Your home is often your most valuable possession.
It is important to insure the dwelling and outbuildings for what it will cost to rebuild, to insure the contents at the price to buy them new again, and to include significant personal liability protection in case of lawsuits.
Homeowners insurance covers primary and secondary homes, small/hobby farms, condominiums, rental dwellings and renter’s insurance. You may wish to supplement your homeowner’s policy for “scheduled items” if you own valuable jewelry, collectibles, antiques, artwork, guns or computers. A Lakefront Living Endorsement also covers items such as shore stations, sea walls, and damage due to erosion.
We will help you find discounts applicable to your situation, including:
- Group affiliations (alumni associations, professional associations, or service clubs)
- Claim free
- Central alarm system (burglar, fire, smoke)
- Insurance score
- Back-up generator
- Multi-policy home and auto
- Renovation discounts (new roof, plumbing, heating, wiring)
- Mature homeowner
- New or recently built home
- Payment in full
- Mortgage free
- Dwelling under construction