If you are considering a new career or a career change, CIA suggests you take a good look at the insurance industry.
A career in insurance is sustainable; after all, insurance has been around awhile, dating back to 1347 in Genoa, Italy. The insurance industry employs more than 2.3 million individuals in the United States alone. The insurance industry offers an array of positions, so you can easily transfer your knowledge and climb the career ladder, especially at CIA. In our industry, you won’t be bored – there is no such thing as a typical day. You will enjoy meeting with diverse individuals who all have unique needs and risks for you to assess and address. Further, although we prefer a college education, there is no specific educational background or experience required.
Combined Insurance Agencies is looking for energetic people who will derive great satisfaction from helping others.
You can be at the forefront of assisting others to plan and prepare for life’s obstacles whether they be big or small. We are a team-oriented agency that believes in professional development. Our employees participate in industry and company sponsored training to ensure we are up to date and ready to provide top-quality customer service to our clients. Take a look at the open positions. To apply for one or all of our positions, provide us with your resume and a cover letter that highlights those talents you wish to bring to Combined Insurance Agencies.
We have immediate openings with the two positions listed below. Click below for more details.
ACCOUNT SERVICE MANAGER
Full Time Employment
Hours: 40 hours per week, M-F from 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
The Account Service Manager position is one of the most important parts of a successful insurance agency. This person is in constant contact with customer via phone, email and in person, insuring that the customer’s needs relating to their policies are properly met and completed from the beginning to the end.
- Answer routine questions for clients by phone, email and in person.
- Making individual policy changes as assigned.
- Answers customer billing questions.
- Policy rating.
- Works with Windows, Excel, Word and other software programs.
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefit package. We are interested in a long-term commitment. Opportunity for growth within the company is available.
We are recruiting for a Property/Casualty Agent to join our office. You will have an opportunity to build your own book of business and assist existing customers with their insurance needs. As a premier independent agency we have the rewarding advantage of representing multiple companies and providing our clients with the best service and pricing.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys a challenge
- Enjoys interaction with customers
- Self motivated, driven with a focus on sales success
- Interested in building a long term career.
- Four year college degree
- Insurance or sales background is helpful but not required
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional, friendly, positive attitude
- Willingness to help others
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to establish effective relationships with staff and general public
- Ability to focus on highly detailed work under pressure and time constraints
- Excellent prioritizing skills
- Salary (based on experience) + Commission
- Pension & Medical Benefits
- Continuing education – Sales/Insurance training and licensing provided